Come join the Family! Centro Mexican Kitchen is looking for an experienced Manager and passionate service professional to join our team!
Centro is located in the heart of downtown Boulder’s Pearl Street West End and is the home of soulful, imaginative, and authentic Mexican Cuisine. Prepare for a coast-to-coast culinary journey across Mexico, showcasing specialties from Jalisco, Baja, Chihuahua, Veracruz, Yucatan, and Oaxaca.
What you can expect:
- Competitive Salary ($58,000 - $62,000)
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Annual Profit Share
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Sponsored 401k
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Big Red F Restaurant Dining Allowance
- Annual Education/ R&D Budget
- The Best Job You’ll Ever Love!
What we expect:
- Our managers exude natural leadership skills and professionalism, managing our team and business with compassion and smarts
- Ability to challenge, develop and lead a crew of restaurant managers who exhibit selfless hospitality, are cool under pressure and are eager to learn in a fun, fast paced environment
- You’re a party starter and magnetic hospitalitarian! Ensuring that all guests and staff feel welcomed home, dispensing ‘southern’ style hospitality that is lively, warm, attentive and conscientious.
- Embody, teach and train the Post values, always representing the best version of ourselves!
- Wine, beer, spirits and cocktail geeks with the skills to teach and inspire others (Cicerone Certification is a PLUS!)
- Extensive food knowledge - service, preparation, ingredients, regional and international cuisines, food and beverage pairing
- Restaurant communication skills that are exhaustive, and equally compelling verbally or written
- Minimum of 1-3 years in a hospitality management or restaurant leadership role
- Enhanced finance skills with an understanding of weekly budgets, P&Ls, costed menus and schedules
- TIPS, ServSafe Manager, First Aid and CPR Certified (we’ll provide training!)
- Handle the physical requirements of a restaurant manager job which includes bending, reaching, standing for long periods of time and carrying and lifting heavy and really hot stuff!
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Integrity, intelligence, honesty and a willingness to learn, dig in, and be world famous
If you think Centro Mexican Kitchen is the right fit for your hospitality dreams, please submit a resume today.
About the Company: Big Red F Restaurant Group is in the business of people. The people we work with and the people we welcome everyday as our guests. Our success and longevity is due to the many unique, funky, authentic, righteous, passionate, amazing, humble, honest, hardworking and dedicated people who have worked within our walls and under our roofs since 1994. The Big Red F Family consists of 17 locations among 6 unique brands including Jax Fish House, Centro Mexican Kitchen, West End Tavern, The Post Chicken & Beer, Big Red F Catering + Provisions and Velvet Elk Lounge.
Big Red F Restaurant Group is in the business of people. The people we work with and the people we welcome everyday as our guests. Our success and longevity are due to the many unique, funky, authentic, righteous, passionate, amazing, humble, honest, hardworking and dedicated people who have worked within our walls and under our roofs since 1994. The Big Red F Family is independently owned and operated and consists of 17 locations among 6 unique brands including Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar, Centro Mexican Kitchen, West End Tavern, The Post Chicken & Beer, Big Red F Catering+Provisions and Velvet Elk Lounge.
At BRF we know that our family of employees want fair and flexible schedules, consistent pay and opportunity for advancement. We are proud to offer a shared tip pool, continuing education and great discounts for our team. At BRF, we love to develop our people and promote from within at every opportunity. Our pay is best in class and we can’t wait to explain to you how it all works. BRF Managers and Chefs enjoy a great quality of life, pay and benefits as well as a strong voice and hand in our company's direction and success.
In this Company, we put our people first. We cook outstanding food. We pour delicious beverages. We deliver memorable hospitality. We operate smart businesses. Your humanity and kindness are of paramount importance. Your ability to do your job better than anyone on the planet is what we are concerned with; your sexual, religious and political preferences are of no concern to us, we are an equal opportunity kind of place.
Sound like a great fit and team you wanna be a part of? Come join our F'amily!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)